APPOINTMENT CHECK LIST
- Proof of identification
- Current and valid Florida Driver’s License
- Current and valid Florida ID card
- Proof of Florida residency such as utility bill, lease, bank statement, etc.
- Payment Method
- Call for payment method options
- Medical Documentation
- Recent medical records
- list of current prescriptions (if any)
- Physician’s letter (optional)
- X-rays, MRI’s or other test results if applicable
- Other Requirements
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- You must not currently be on legal probation
Receive a special discount today by filling out the form below
LIVE LIFE ON YOUR TERMS.
Medical marijuana is now available in the state of Florida. See if you qualify by filling out the survey below.
Dispensaries require a medical marijuana card before they will sell products.
So don’t hesitate, get your life back on track today!